Process for working with APS
1. Lab email APS digital photos, patient's full name, complete lab address and practitioner contact info.
2. APS will email back a price quote.
3. Once funding is approved you will need to assign a PO#, sign the quote and email it back to APS.
4. APS will then ship you an impression kit to take impressions and measurements. (For difficult cases, an APS representative will be scheduled to come to your lab to take impressions).
5. APS will schedule your patient for painting, fitting and delivery once we have the PO#, impressions, sockets, etc., needed to complete the project.